Residential Wood Smoke Reduction Program

How do I register my wood burning device?

When the District's daily declaration for your County is "No Burning Unless Registered," only registered devices can be used. To register a device, it must be a pellet insert/freestanding stove or an EPA- certified wood stove/insert/heater. Check the chart below to determine if you have a qualifying device. If your device does not qualify, you can take advantage of our Fireplace & Woodstove Change-Out Program to purchase a cleaner device.

Device registration flow chart

Register your deviceRWBHP List

Residential Wood Burning Exemption

Request a Residential Exemption